Saturday 4 April 2015

Why we are here ? Purpose of our lives.

Every day we wake up and do what we ought to do. Family, friends, and work.

That’s all we do.

My question is, Is that it? Is that all we are supposed to do in this beautiful world?
I get it some of you might be wondering our world is not that beautiful because of some unwanted creatures and the problems they create for us. Crime now I won't go into detail about what kind of crimes are there. We should rather focus on the beauty of this world.
For some of you, beauty is in a girl, boy, drugs, love, sex, nature, alcohol, cigarette, movies, technology, and whatnot.

But do you really spend a considerate amount of your valuable time in this world with things you love?

When I wake up every day I think about my purpose in this life, whenever I am not working, this is all I think about. I party, smoke, and have fun with friends but when I am not doing any of this all I am doing is thinking hard about it.


Everything that happens, happens for a bloody reason. That is a fact I understand very well.
Every step we take, and everything we do leads to an action, and that action my friend leads to a reaction. So whenever we do something good, not for ourselves but for others, it creates a ripple effect that automatically generates a reaction, and needless to say that reaction will be good for sure. The more gratitude you show the more thankful you are the more of it you attract (sorry I get carried away towards the law of attraction) But remember this, this stuff always works. No matter how little you do but make it a good deed. Feeding biscuits to a street dog, helping someone cross the road whatever you can do just do it. It won't take long, you don't have to spend any money. You'll get eternal satisfaction, try it once. You'll feel you were born to do this, to save humanity. A soldier does his work in LOC, you ought to do your work in society, if you can't clean the streets just don't spoil it. If you can't heal a heart just don't hurt it. If you can't make someone happy just don't make him cry.

In the end, it won't matter how you did, but it'll matter what you did, and they'll remember you for what you did. It's your duty to make sure they remember you with love in their eyes.

Vivek Choudhary


No comments:

Post a Comment