Sunday 9 October 2016

Antivirus Review.

I do not pass my judgement on anything unless I really like it or really hate it. Same goes for the people I see everyday.

Today I would like to share my views on the antivirus I am using and how it is better than the one I was using before.
If you use internet at home then you must have a good and updated antivirus. The first antivirus I used was Bitdefender and it was a great software, its logo is really intriguing. I used it for 2 years, then recently when the subscription expired I decided to switch to some other software that provides security for all my devices along with PC, So I bought McAfee Antivirus Plus. Its really great, you can connect all your smartphones, tablets and PC with just one subscription. Although its doesn't provide a special feature designed for financial transactions, like Bitdefender had Safepay. But overall its a great software you should totally go for it next time your antivirus expires. But do check out the system requirements before buying it.


Cybersecurity is very important.
Vivek Choudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment