Friday 22 May 2015

To take credit or not ?

It's an odd topic and I am here to clear few things.
Whatever we do in life has a purpose, a motive, an outcome. That's why we do things right ?
But what about hobbies ? Dancing, Singing, Playing games etc. What do they do ?
You don't get paid for playing counter strike, nfs, candy crush. Then why do we do it ?

Its simple, because we like it, we love doing these things, it helps us and cheer us up.
Hobby can be anything at all, from serious research to staring at an empty wall. But whatever man, it makes us happy that's why we do it. Just like all these thing writing is also a hobby. but then people question you, you must have copied it from somewhere. I get accused many times for my blog, but people who say so are the ones who haven't read any of my post. Also they do not understand the concept of hobby. Someone did the same thing a while ago, but thanks to him he gave me the idea to write this one. He did one any of you would have done when you see my blog, its a work of years which I have put in it. Now, I also do not get paid for writing then why do I do it ? It's simple, first of all, I love to share whatever I learn with people, I believe if all of us were well educated then half of our problems would disappear. I don't do it for credit, that's what professional writers do. I write for myself, to express myself, to save my thoughts from being lost in this fast world. Our soldiers who fight to save us do not take credit, the secret service where unnamed people save our life. Credit is overrated (I say overrated a lot). When I woke up today, many people did not, So am I superior from them ? No. When I drove to work I did not hit any vehicle, Does that make me perfect driver ? No. Whatever we do, just remember there is someone out there who can do the same thing a lot better than you but the difference is he understands making a difference is more important than making an impression.

It's simple guys if you are doing it to impress others then you are a stupid a very stupid person. 
Remember guys there is a lot more than taking credit, for example, to live.


Vivek Choudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment