Tuesday 22 September 2015

The Ellen DeGeneres Show

I was switching TV channels on a random morning, I stopped at one because the cute lady was saying something on the show and I decided to hear her out.
It was The Ellen DeGeneres Show, I have never seen it before but for some reasons I decided not to switch channels ahead and give it a try, and it was awesome. I got some new information (or old I am assuming it was late Indian telecast) from it too, like Obama in trailer of Dancing with stars, official announcement of Finding Dory by Pixar and Ellen.


So on this episode (Season 13 Episode 09) Ellen was trying to kick football and she asked a girl to come up on stage and try, the girl tried, she was filled with enthusiasm. That girl was so excited and jumping, extremely happy to be on the show. Then later Ellen showed her the car they were about to give that girl, you know the reaction when people get expensive stuff on TV shows, it was the same but this show is something different. If you take different types of show, a comedy show, musical show, a celebrity show (this type is so common that those too frequent celebs will soon be common) and human-interest stories, oh I forgot one "the 15 minutes fame" so take them all and put it in a grinder ,mix them well and the juice will be The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Its good, unique and a whole package deal. And I will give the credit to the entire team of this show and Ellen.
With this blog I am doing my little bit to encourage the makers/presenter of  a quality show,
Great Show guys and Ellen.


P.S
I am happy for the girl that got the car, god bless her :)


Vivek Choudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment