Monday 20 February 2017

Time

A long time ago, I saw a movie "In Time" the idea/concept behind that movie was mind blowing.
The currency was time, like 1 hour transferred for a bus ride, 1 hour for a drink etc.

The movie was good, I applaud the person who came up with this idea for a movie. We in real world deal with money as currency, which is very practical since we don't have clocks embedded on our wrist like they had in the movie. I have studied few things about the concept of money and how it works, the inflation etc. But a good definition would be money buys "experiences", A Rs 100 note can buy you a coffee, or alcohol. Its totally your decision.

We take time less seriously than we should. I respect time, you already know about my 10 years theory. As a result I am punctual and finish my work on time. Think of time as 4th dimension, well it is not scientifically proved yet but I believe in it. By every second passing we are moving close to our death, make sure you do all that you want to do, make time for it. There's no point regretting later.

Try to save time, it is just like money and even better than it.
Remember Money can't buy time.




Vivek Choudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment