Tuesday 18 March 2014

Becoming a man... Part 3

This world has so many definitions and parameters to judge you as a man, They just see what you're doing your actions, and your mistakes they will judge on all these things, But the fact is only you know what you are and that totally is a reason what you become in future.

About me, I was born in New Delhi and I grew up way too fast I was a rebellious kid, fighting over every small thing even though I was 11-12.  Then with Dad's transfer, we moved to Jaipur. New City new place, everything was new, I was not in my kingdom anymore. I met new people and made new friends but nothing was like before. I adjusted a lot, there are some people whom I can call my best friends, Gaurav, Sourabh, Priyanka, Meha... You people mean a lot in my life, They are the reason I can live alone in Jaipur at the moment when my family is not around.

A man is someone who loves cares and protects, I do all these things, I am sensible enough to take care of people when required but when a short temper hits even grown-ups make mistakes the point is how you react to your mistakes, how you learn from your mistakes, what you do in order to make sure that you won't repeat the same mistake again. I can say it proudly that I have not repeated any mistake in my life. I am a man with my rules my decisions my conscience, I never actually broke any of my rules I may have bend one a little but I did regret it later.

All I want to say is if someone is doing something, right or wrong or stupid, there's always a reason.
Now if you know the reason then you'll actually know, otherwise you'll make false assumptions about the person. I don't speak much that's why 90%  of people don't know me at all. I mostly don't prove or explain anything to anyone not even to my family. I am different, I am nice I know it, I don't need anyone's judgment.

I am Vivek Choudhary, I will not fall, I will stand tall.
So do every man in this world who is judged on false assumptions.

Respect yourself, this world will bow down to you.
Love you to everyone who is with me after knowing me.

If you want a book I recommend The Modern Breakup  by Daniel Chiliac

No comments:

Post a Comment