Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Decade of your life.

I was born on 25th of November 1991 that makes me 24 years old now.

It's time to reevaluate one's life. I believe and follow a philosophy that the age between 20 to 30 is the most productive and decision making decade of your lifetime. These 10 years either make you or break you. One should know how to utilize this time and make the most of it. Think practically, during these years, you're most energetic, passionate, fresh, powerful. You can use all these powers to make your life more comfortable and reach the state of success. After 30 you'll have your family to worry about, your kids, your ageing parents. You won't be able to focus in one direction. After 30 you can't physically or mentally give enough to your career/business so by then you should make your life comfortable enough to take care of those losses you'll have to deal with.

Then again if you don't want any of the stuff mentioned above and want to live your life like many teenagers, then go travel the world, have fun, party and hangout with friends. Whatever you do, remember, you won't get these 10 years back. So spend wisely.

I've completed 4 years of this decade. And so far I'm in a pretty good position in my career. I've 6 more years but I'll do it in less than that.

Stay focused, work hard, earn respect.
Respect is far more valuable than money.

Vivek Choudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment