Wednesday 18 November 2015

Follow Traffic Rules.

I never thought I would be writing a blog on this, but everyday I see a lot of people not doing it, so I am trying at least if I can make one person to follow traffic rules via this post, I would be more than happy.
I work at a location not far from home, I drive for 15-20 minutes (depending upon traffic). I use the National Highway no. 8 (Delhi-Jaipur Highway) most of you would know about it, in fact there's a movie NH10 based on this highway. It is very spectacular and one of the most successful highways of India.
The problem is manly people ignoring small things that lead to drastic results, Many times it happens that people change lanes without any indicator, the break zone is not enough, people driving cars with only one headlight (this is extremely dangerous), they don't know the difference and use of high beam and low beam, hazard lights are used for fun and much more.

The other day I saw a guy threw a Coke can on the main road, it's a tin can it can damage the tire and tire could burst, it can disturb the balance of a two-wheeler, imagine a speeding vehicle tripping over a small can. But that guy just finished his coke and felt this urge to get rid of the can that too on the main road. Dear bastard, God bless you and put some sense in you.
India is known for lack of civic sense in people, but they need to realize that this mistakes costs many lives everyday. By obeying traffic rules they don't only save their life but others life too. It's all about being a good citizen, and for this you need to be good human, being a good human is an art. Just do this simple thing which you can and it doesn't cost any money. Drive sensibly make yourself deserving of the road.

Vivek Choudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment